Thursday, December 13, 2007

Christmas carols for mamas

I've only composed three masterpieces so far. But I might do more (in all my spare time). It was kinda fun. I'll let you figure out the tunes for these original lyrics.

Jango Fett, Jango Fett,
Jango all the way.
We're tired of the Star Wars games,
but we play them all day.


Please rest, ye merry little kids,
Now you can go to sleep.
And when you do, your mom will clean
the pile of toys so deep.
When you wake up, you'll mess them up,
and Mom will start again.
It's a wonder that she's still mostly sane,
mostly sane.
It's a wonder that she's still mostly sane.


I'll be home for Christmas,
It's true--I'm always here.
I'd like to go out, wear nice clothes,
but haven't done that all year.
Christmas Eve will find me
where it just might stink.
Cleaned the fridge, but something grows
underneath the sink.

1 comment:

Sara and Company said...

Tee hee...you've got a quite the talent! I love them. And good luck keeping up with all of the star wars trivia! Too cute!