Friday, March 5, 2010

Hello, blogosphere?

I like numbers. I like to measure stuff. So if you think I won't notice if you follow my blog or make comments, you'd be wrong. Yeah, yeah, I know there are lots of folks who read my blog on Facebook or who just lurk without commenting. But actual numbers give bloggers like me warm fuzzies. My friend Elissa feels the same way. She dared her readers to leave a trail. Some bloggers are desperate enough for some love that they create contests and giveaways as incentive. I'm not at that point yet. I'm still dreaming of cracking the double-digit milestone. So I don't dare, make up contests, pass on awards, or stand on my head. I just hint shamelessly.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Good post, Kaylie. Seriously.

And not just because it has my name in in. :)

Unknown said...

Oops, I mean "in it."

Kari said...

Yes, yes. I read your blog weekly. And I feel the same. I like to know that people read my blog and care. I love comments.

Sara and Company said...

ha ha.....you crack me up! Miss you!

Alissa Grosso said...

Ha I just posted about my difficulties with numbers, but counting blog comments? Those numbers I can handle.