Thursday, November 18, 2010

Excuses for not blogging

1. Harry Potter. Nuff said.
2. Thoughts of turkey on the horizon. Can the tryptophan from the turkey make you sleepy before you eat it?
3. Only being able to open my dresser drawers 5.8 inches since the bed was moved next to the dresser (so the carpet layers could do their thing). Once I've struggled to get my clothes out of their drawers, my whole routine is out of whack for the day.
4. Cabin fever. It does things to your brain.
5. Carpet cleaning fumes. See above.
6. Stopping at DQ to pick up a cheque for my orchestra. I've been trying not to think of peanut buster parfaits ever since.
7. Those kids. Think I'm supposed to feed them or something. Next thing you know, I'll have to buy them clothes, too.
8. Did you know you Toys R Us is having a Lego sale right now?
9. Christmas on the horizon, too. Can the expense of gift-buying make you broke before you buy anything?

Excuses for not writing
10. Making up excuses for not blogging

2 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL. I love those excuses, Kaylie! My excuse list looks remarkably similar to yours. Weird. ;)

KA said...

Elissa,
Coincidence? I think not.